Attorney Glenn E. Gaskill III received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. At Eau Claire he studied political science and philosphy and was a member of the football team. He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where he practices today.
Through the practice of law, Attorney Gaskill has taken the skills that made him successful on the football field and translated them to the courtroom. he has used his work ethic and honed his competitive spirit to his advantage in the courtroom with victories in both misdemeanor and felony trials. Additionally, his resolute and determined approach have proven successful in resolving cases short of trial.
Attorney Gaskill is dedicated to the community and to the city of Milwaukee, WI. He is an active participant of his church and has volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Milwaukee.
Areas of Practice
- 95% Criminal Defense
- 5% Civil Litigation
- State Bar of Wisconsin 2010
- Marquette University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Political Science, Bachelor of Arts, 2007
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Awards
- The Global Directory of Who’s Who: Top Lawyer, 2015
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Young Lawyers Division, 2010
- Law Office Management Section, 2010